• Must wear Miracle League Umpire shirt and Miracle League hat (provided).
• Calls the beginning and end of each game at the appropriate times.
• Calls each child safe at first base and home plate.
• Set up the tee, if required, and ensure the tee and bat are removed immediately after a player hits the ball to allow player to safely run to first base.
• Call “Time Out” if he or she observes a player requiring assistance on the field or at home plate and report to Announcers.
• Calls “Batter Up” when all is safe at home plate to signal player on deck to come to bat.
• Umpire will ump both games on game days.
• Arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled game.
• Demonstrates enthusiasm and concern for each player and family