Click here to be taken to the online Volunteer Registration Form
Canteen Worker Responsibilities
• Greet and interact with customers in a professional and friendly manner at all times.
• Assist customers with orders and suggest drinks and side orders.
• Collect payment from the customer and give correct change.
• Keep a balanced till and ensure proper handling of all money collected.
• Assemble orders correctly.
• Clean and sanitize counter/work area.
• Stock and organize counter/work area.
• Work in accordance with safety guidelines.
• Complete all required reports and logs.
Asset Qualifications and Skills
• Food handling certification (For more information, click here)
• Food services experience
• Customer service experience
• Good math skills, good problem solving skills and the ability to keep a balanced till.
• Bilingual (English and French)